Thursday 6 December 2007

The Perrier VIP Party






Last week Nicolas and I got invited to the Perrier Party here in Bangkok for a new promotion. The dress code was , (how else) amazing green!! It is not so easy to find nice green clothes...finally we gave in and bought something...
I was a bit disappointed by this 'soirée' because the music was very loud and not that many people and a lot of Models that were photographed the whole evenings... Fortunately the food (buffet) and the drinks (red and white wine) were for free the whole night... It became a sort of game for us to catch the next waiter with his 'plate' with wines...
All in all it was very nice and we got a little drunk...but it was funny...
Oh and of course I find many Christmas trees here..which is pretty funny because you are melting already because of the hot weather and I still cant believe its winter?? That will be a shock in 2 weeks...ahhhhh only 2 weeks? I must admit my feelings are very mixed..of course Im still happy to go home see everybody..but I feel that I leave an important part of my life behind...even if it is only for now...
But then end is neaaar...
I am lucky my brother took my tickets for back later...so I will finish my work on next Friday and then I have one more week to enjoy life here...
Next weekend I will go to Hua Hin (beach) with my Scottish friend (long weekend) and then later that week we will have the staff party...with song contest (and of couuurse I will sing..what do you think??) and I got a very nice invitation from .......tadaaaa: the Luxembourgish ambassy here in Bangkok...the person in charge calls all Luxembourgish people together to a Buffet-Dinner in his place and we can even bring one person...of course I accepted..I want to see how many Luxemb. people are actually living here...
Okay thats it...enjoy the pics..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weihnachtsbäume bei 30 Grad im Schatten, das ist schon eigenartig. Wer ist der junge Mann, der seine schöne Zunge zeigt?

marie said...

dee jongken Mann as deen deen der am Mistral hudd gesi schaffen bai Moies iessen hat jo na Angscht waer en blöden Paraisser as awer guer net de fall! Mier verstin eis deck gudd ^^ as su Schued dass een emmer muss goen wann et (net am schéinsten ass) gaaanz schéin ass ^^
decke kuss
a propos dese weekend as laange weekend an huelen mat der Schottin de Bus bis op Plage muer also sin eng zeot net zu Bangkok mee an der Géigend vun Hua Hin..

Mecha said...

Coucou Marie, hei get een och heiansdo vun Kreschtbeem iwerrascht...ass wierklech komesch an den Tropen. Mir geet et gutt, haat just net vill Zougang zu Internet...wollt iech keng Angscht maan!!! Decke Kuss, freen mech dech geschwenn rem ze gesin!