Monday 26 November 2007

My fiftiest post, about exciting Weeeekend!







I have to admit that I had a very nice Weekend, starting 2 days after the Wedding ...so I didnt work that much...this week..
Friday nice I met with my french neighbour who is leaving just in front of my appartment and we went to a special night in V9 (famous bar in my hotel, Sofitel) dj leomeo visiting from l'étoile disco in Paris. The first cocktail (big red one was a gift from the barman (best barman in Thailand) but was actually a mocktail (no alcool, but amazingly good mmhhhh) the second one was offered from the boss of my neighbour, this time alcoolic...after followed a glas of white wine for each (free of charge again) and finally I asked another cocktail from my favourite barman ^^
After being in a good mood we left the ar because we wanted to go to the Khao Sarn road. Already on the taxi to there, I felt a bit drunk...but it was immediatly better after being in the fresh air of the Khao Sarn... I showed my neighbour around since he didnt see this road yet...a lot of falang a lot of shops, bars and drunken people...then we went to my favourite place, of course; the Hippie bar..and what a nice surprise they celebrated their 7th birthday and a quite famous Thai ska reggae band played the whole night! All in all we had a very nice night in two very different places!!
Next morning we went to Chatuchak market and my neighbour (and me part of it) bought a cat!!!! SOOOOO CUUUUTEEEE!!! It is supposed to be a Korat (thai cat) but we think (since everything i Thailand is faked) its actually a fake one. Nontheless its a very nice cat and it is sleeping on my lap as I write! Te best part, we called the cat Yoda after the little creature in Star Wars because sometimes it looks very similar ^^ in a good way...
Saturday night, Loey Kratong (a big festival) took place here in Bangkok and other different places in Thailand. itis a festival to thank and say sorry to the water. They make little ships with candles in it and put it on the river, lakes and even swimming pools. Of course I think its a big paradox, because say thank you by poulluting the water even more (in some way) is not a good way...well however...we almost missed everthing, and saw only a bit of the fireworks...but there were a lot of people and it feeled the same as at home...
My Sunday I used it to go to the fitness and supermarket (to buy catfood) and relaxed the whole day...Thats about it...I would put more pictures but I cant ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dat si jo flott Kieder, mat deenen s'Du dech ofgess!