Monday 24 September 2007

Week with the boys!






This week I was pretty busy, but fortunatly not with work but with my 2 friends visiting me from Luxembourg. We had some very nice moments and in a whole it was almost the perfect week... The cherry on top of the whipped cream was of course the weekend in Krabi by the sea. We went diving, kayaking and basically just relaxed in front of the beach..with some beers, suncream and moskitospray ^^
The weather was pretty good it didnt rain our hotel was cheap and nice and the food was EXCELLENT!
All in all some amazing days in amazing Thailand! ^^
Unfortunately now everybody is gone and Im alone again...I think the contrast after this week is going to be hard for the next weeks...but I'll survive that as well! ;)

I think you could say that we did a loooot and saw a looot, we went to see the Grand Palace, Chinatown, PingPong Show, ate on the highest openair restaurant in Thaialnd.., went to see a Muay Thai fight, went to the VIP cinema session, went to a Thai/Expatriate Bar, called Saxophone and where they were playing some amazing music (bogband and jazz soul band, of course thai!!)...
I think I did more in this week then in the 3 months alltogether that I am here already... so now I have to save some money again, for a change ...

Okay I let the pictures speak for themselves...

3 comments:

Mecha said...

Help, I can't see the pictures!

Mecha said...

Ok, it works now!

Anonymous said...

Et kritt een beim Bléck op Deng Fotoen an der Lecture vun Dengem begeeschternden Commentaire Loscht, dat Land kennen ze léieren. Dat wat sech jo a véier Wochen realiséieren.