Saturday 29 September 2007

Finally going out...meeting people...






2 days since my last post...when I was a little down..BUT I think Im on the right track again..I went out Thiursday and Friday and had a lot of fun..
Thursday I met my scottish friend, who is going to leave for Scotland with her Thai boyfriend for 3 weeks! So we went to Khao Sarn Rd and there are some very nice spots if you know where..so we went to massage, eat and then met her boyfriend plus friends and went drinking, since it will be there last day in town...
I was having a lot of fun and one of the friends (though being Thai) spoke very well English AND even French!! He is a cook and he was actually looking for a position in my Hotel and had an interview the same day! Would be nice if he will come to the Hotel...at elast a person t talk to...and thai
He asked me to go fishing one of these days so that was a very nice evening and Im slowly getting it together again..
Yesterday went out with some guys with the Hotel..it was nice as well...but they are very odd...I think it wasnt a good idea to go with them because only guys and 1 falang girl...wel you can imagine for yourself..finally at 4 oclock I was able to convince them to send me home with the taxi...
Here some pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o je, o je! dat ass je e starkt Liewen am Paradäis.