Sunday 24 June 2007

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OFF

I had my first days off! Nothing to get all excited about...well I think it is, it feels nice to sleep until noon and then slowly take a shower and consider what one could do with this beautiful (and hooot) day. I think I will do something touristic and oh yes I wanted to go to chinatown!! SO im going to take my brunch now and then take some pictures of course...yesterday I went to the chakutchak market with ooy and webpam...from work .. It was really nice...it is som much better to be with people who can spealk thai...you will feel less lost

Okay Im gpoing to switch to my language...
Moien!! doheme an iwwerhaapt iwerall!! ech hoffen ierhc geet et all gudd..also mier jo..wi gesoot ech genéisse grad a vollen zisch main weekend! an woor geshcter eben mat de mädels ennerwee..denowend gesin ech vlait d'Jaitip..daat as e meedchen waat bai mier zu glion as (et as thai) dann gine ch vlait na an de kino! hehe majo...wi och emmer...
ech maan mech lo soss get et wierklech ze spéit! decke kuss vun hai!! allez tschuuussss

ahjo wann een meng adress vun hai well, hun se mool schon dem franz an dem michele gescheckt an dem marc och!! soss froot mech!! allez ciaooo

3 comments:

Mecha said...

Family an der Blogosphere, super! Dei Foto ennen ass extrem flott! Ech well mei!
Decke Sista-Kuss...

marie said...

hehe wéi family as na een aus der family oder just mier 2?? bon as scho net schlecht!? ech kann nemi op dneg sait goen emmer wann eczh gin kennt eng sait wu alles op thai as!! hoffen du gesais deen hai meesage...

Anonymous said...

Schön, dass Du kein Reisemuffel bist wie dein Vater.