Wednesday 27 June 2007

Shopping Mall Planet and Chinatown!


Long day today...at work I had nothing to do for 3 hours... but then I decided to go to the shopping area around Siam! Actually the plan was to go to the cinema, but WHAT a cinema! I have never seen anything like it...impressive really. This special cinema is on the fofth floor of the famous Siam Paragon Shopping Center...where u can find anything from Ground floor to the 5th floor!! Electronics, presents, furniture, perfumes, acessories, a lot of books, magazines, cars!!, food of course and then on the 4th floor a huge fitness center with sauna etc...and on the 5th the cinema halls! It s simply huge (at least for a luxemburgish girl;)). But thats not all, they have bars with karaoke, bowling and more...
The cinema is interesting because if yu buy more then the 5 euros I paid..u can have like a cabin for two with a blanket etc. Since I was alone ;o( ,poor me, I ust took a regular seat...but even those were nice u could lie back and relax with the huuuuuge telly (screen) in front of you!!

On Sunday I went to Chinatown...very interesting as well..but it is not that shocking because there are a lot of Thai as well and you dont really feel in another world! I must admit I tried to find little India for like 2 hours and I couldnt find it...in the end I gave up and took a TUK-TUK to get home! ;oP

So I decided to show you a picture of Chinatown (it is sooo difficult to show you guys just 1 because I have so many!! But at elast u will only see 'la crème de la crème' of my pictures!!

No comments: