Wednesday 3 October 2007

Fishing, Relaxing...






Last weekend I went fishing on Sunday with a friend I met through my scottish friend from the fitness. It was my first time fishing and I must say it surely is a relaxing Sport. We went for one day, its a place in Bangkok where they have a big swimming pool like they cal it, with very big fish. You basically have to pay for entry and for the fish food and then you try to catch the fish that can be up to 1 meter.
We went for one day and we got to fish ONE!! It was really funny though... it was my Thai relaxing day! Eating, talking listening to music and fishing one fish...
It was a very nice place which is open 24 hours, and they sell you Bungalows to stay over night etc. I never saw anything like it and as you can see my moral and my state of mind are slowly healing from the lack of social lif here in Thailand.
I put some pictures and I'll try to put a movie from a fish on google video or utube for the ones interested in seeing a huuge fish. Oh by the way, once you fished one of the fish you quickly make some pictures and then you'll put it back again...I think its a great idea...people making money out of this...we should build something like that in Europe if it doesnt exist yet...mhhh.. any ideas? Should I get rich with this idea?? I dont think so, waht do you think??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmer rem nei Erfahrungen, dat muss super sin.

Anonymous said...

Wat mecht däi Fesch??