Sunday 14 October 2007

Actionfilled Weekend...







Yeah wow loong WEEKEND this weekend...Fridaynight I met in my friends house the people he is living with: the man thai and the woman japanese...I think their girl is the most cutest baby ever!! So i just had to take a picture and post it here... She is very nice and fuuuuulll of energy!
Then we went to the Vegitarian Festival (for one week) in Chinatown..and for one day I didnt eat meat or fish or anythng from animals..its very annoying ^^ but I did it!
(So proud) then I left with Ooy and her boyfriend to go home to leave early the next morning to see her parent who leave outside Bangkok (3 hours driving) in a province called Chai Nat (said China) Very nice we cooked thai Fishcakes, Som Tam and Stcky Rice...we ate a lot all the time..and I still dont know how Thai people stay so thin!!! It was good fun and after eating we wentz to the park to see butterflies and flowers and to take a look at their Crocodile farm and their aquarium...it was very nice and relaxing. I saw a lot and as always I experienced a lot of different and interesting things! Her family was very nice...but unfortunately they didnt speak a lot of English so the communication was a bit restricted and I saw a lot of THAI movies and series ^^
All ind all it was anpother very rich experience and Im home , exhausted because of the medecine that I take against the many Moskitoes that bit me again!!
okay so looong... Kisses

2 comments:

Mecha said...

Wei leif, daat klengt! Sain Papp ass zwar och en Muussert!
Cous, cous
Mecha

Lotti said...

Marie !!!!! Tes histoires font rever et je vois que tu profites à maximum !!! Tu as bien raison, c'est la seule façon de pas regretter !
J'espere que tu vas bien !!!
Gros Bisous !!!