Monday 22 October 2007

Much to tell, but no time...^^






Okay finally here I am again to tell a bit about my life here in Thailand. For the moment I just enjoy my time here and work late everyday, go out with friends etc...
So in short, I am fine eventhough of course...I still miss my home my friends and family...luckily my parents come to visit this WE!! I think its going to be very nice...and I hope they enjoy Thailand as much as I do and that I can give them a better insight then most tourists get here...
So since my last blog I was going out with friends to my favourite Saxophone bar...I even made it to the famous RCA!! Eventually!! I finally drove on a Scooter, not on the road, dont worry...too confusing to drive on the left side! I joined in a sort of indian Hinu festival to praise one of their goddesses...which was a bit strange...a lot of people dancing with their tongue out of their mouth and doing strange noises...a lot of music to and a big parade where the people through coconuts against the road, (wich after my boss explained to me, was done to clear the road for the goddess to pass, because water was not clean enough) which I found (personnally) a big waste of food and drink!! AND I alos went fishing again and this time we caught a big fish!! Its funny but after a while it gets a bit boring...because the fish dont always bite..!! Enjoy my pictures!!^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Für eine Göttin ist nichts kostbar genug!