Sunday 11 November 2007

News...





This weekend was pretty uninteresting... I spent my Friday evening with some friends from work, including Ooy, Boum, Ant and Chalee. We went to that so-called Japanese restaurant where you also have boiling soup where you cook your food in, in the midle of the table. The plates with what you want turn around you on a little I dont know how to explain...like a trail that turns and you can take sushis or meat and vegetables from it. We ate sooo much!! You can see on the pictures the numbers of plate we have with Chalee on the picture. ^^ It was not him who ate all of them..so that was quite nice... Then I met Oad and went home. Saturday I re-discovered Sukhumvit area and I also discovered a really nice place in one of the Sois (streets) its called Crepes&Co and its totally like in the Junbgle but since it is recommended in many Toursit guides a lot of people find their way through! ^^ My crepe was pretty good and they also have Maroccan specialties and I think I will go back shortly to try the Tajine and Couscous...
I think I can ask my new found friend..he is Management trainee in the Hotel as well, french BUT (haha) very nice, he comes from Biaaritz and hates Parisians so he was directly sympathetic ^^
Unfortunately we have totally different times for working (not totally but I have the weekend off and he has off thursday and wednesday). However I think I found a nice person and since he is living next door(opposite), I think we will see each other a lot ^^
Today I just relaxed in bed and went out to read in my favourite Starbucks shop ohh by the way I found this KFC sign so charming drive thruuuuu^^
Amnd then I came back and Nicolas (my neighbour) should me his drug: a video game he plays alll the time which is really funny ^^ (called Worms)
Then we went out to eat and came back...voilaaa that was my weekend...and tomorrow it will be baackt oo wooork again ^^ buhuuu
Thats life ^^
Keep your heads up I hope you had a nice weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you experience that not all Frenchmen are disagreable. May be there exist even some pleasant Parisians.

Mecha said...

Drive thruuuuuuuu! Love it! It relinds me the of the States!

Lotti said...

Jacques a dit la vérité !!! J'espere que tout va bien. Ou est situé votre appartement? Nous sommes près de la gare !
Tu me manques!

Anonymous said...

Michèle kannst Du nun auf ihrem Blog nach Afrika begleiten.