Monday 20 August 2007

Cho Ping WE!!


So this weekend I had some visitors at my appartment and we went to shop around Chatuchak market and Night Bazar...
On Friday night, we first went to a Bowling, Karaoke bar? and then we went to a sort of 'Concert bar' like in Luxembourg the Atelier, BUT everything the band was playing was in thai (naturally). The entrance was free but the beer quite expensive..we dances for some time and went home again..I have to say I really start to like Thai men...^^
Okay Im quite tired so I let the pictures tell the story for me:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you start to like Thai men? :)

marie said...

haha wow thats the first time I get that much respond for one simple sentence as: start to like thai men!! haha the best...it depends of course but yes...^^