Monday 13 August 2007

A weekend away in sunny paradise!



So much for the rainy season...I got so much sun that I am actually burned very badly now! But it was a lot of fun. I met a guy from Shanghai and we went to visit and cruise the island together ... it was very relaxing not too many people, good weather and the beaches were...PERFECT!! Even after the people from work told me I would never find a place to stay because of the long WE etc..but that was no problem I got a bungalow on the beach for myself with basics(bathroom, bed and a MIRROR!! haha) and free moskitos as well but for 500 baht it was correct..and vveeeery close tot he beach! I took some pictures when I cam into the bathroom the floor was moving so many insects were there so I turned on the shower and washed them away! After we went on a trop to discover the different beaches and to try the sea!! There were beaches where we were practically alone and this was amazing!! However to move from the east side to the west side we had to take a taxi (because wee wanted to see the famous sunset on Ao Prao) and this was quite an adventure since the 'roads' were very bad u sat on the truck and had to grip on the car not to get thrown out of the car...
After we watched the sunset and had a bite and a cocktail we went back cloeser to our bungalow to grab a beer and after we watched a pretty amazing fire show on the beach ..and directly next to us were some americans sitting down with a guitar and singing songs..it was very nice...after we rested a bit more we went to the 'beach disco/bar just next to our hotel and danced our asses off! It was really funny...so at 2 oclock we went back toe the bungalows to fall into our beds...
In order to give u a better idea of this weekend I put some pictures in...enjoy...because I most certainly did!! ;oP eventhough Im burned now...^^









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Das muss ja wirklich ein paradiesisches WE gewesen sein. Konntest Du der Echse mit dem langen Schwanz problemlos so nahe rücken? Das Bild mit den gelben Kreisen scheint irgendwie einen Feuerkünstler zu zeigen, oder? Wie heißt der junge Mann aus Shanghai?
Heute sind wir nach Luxemburg umgezogen und übermorgen fliegen wir nach Berlin. Josette will Dich morgen noch anrufen. Wann geht das am besten?