Friday 10 August 2007

Long Weekend...!!

Okay back now and in a better mood as well... the Weekend (long weekend) is near and I was very social these days so my mood is goig better all the time. Fortunately. The smell I could barely bear last time seemed to be Durian (conserved, not fresh) and I still think its the wosrt of all smells!! Well its perhaos because Im a farang...but anyways..
So this Weekend I have big plans to go away to ko Samet an island near Bangkok which seems to be quite dry, even for the rainy season..I think a bit relaxation on the bech will do me good. Tomorrow Im going to sleep at the Hotel, because Ooh (a friend of mine) was employe of the month last month and she 'won' a dinner at Mistral and a room in the Hotel for 1 night So tomorow is Pijama party and then cards evening I think we are going to play a thai version of Poker, with money...but not a lot...and I planned to leave the morning after...with the bus first to Rayong the Ban Phe then with the boat to Ko Samet. I will be back on Monday to show you guys some 'hopefully' nice pictures of the beach! ^^

Okay so then so long... see u soon..my dear readers!
and Nice weekend to you too..

No comments: