Saturday 4 August 2007

New Side of Thailand...

Today after work I was invited to go to a dinner because one of the employees was leaving the Hotel..so I joined the troop.. Okay I guess I was , because I found that the guy that was leaving was kind of cute. Of course I told my dear friend not to tell him, but by magic he was suddenly sitting next to me on the 'table' talking to me eventhough he is very shy and we did not talk a lot before either...
So thats when it started to get embarrassing...he asked me to go out with him tomorrow (saturday) and I accepted because I really wanted to... Ooy and I were going to to go to the cinema after (to watch ratatouille) and I had the spontaneous idea to invite him. He drove us there, but did not talk. ooy and I laughing in the cinema...he was not ... Shy okay bit...soooo shy?? i never saw this before... And then ..the trip home...the trip who I think is quite horrible: the fear of being alone with somebody you do not really know...who is not talking that much and to top it... is not that an expert in English language... I was surprised though that he was reading a book in ancient greek, because rarely spread are the Thai that speak or read anything else then Thai. So this 10 neverending minutes ended finally with him asking for my number and telling me that he wanted to go to Ayuttayah wit me tomorrow..which I found so cute that I could not say : No ...
I think he was just terribly nervous..and I heard him whispering things to him whcih I found kind of strange as well...
I think it is much easier to say No to somebody who wants to push you to something (because you get angry I guess), but if the someone is asking you like this and the absence of words is almost killing you, your lips just ca not perform a No...it was just impossible.
So now I will have to go...I still want to try to change his mind and at least not to go to Ayyutaya (which is like almost an hour from Bangkok) (in the car!!!! again), but somewhere in Bangkok to visit a temple here somewhere! I think being in a car with someone is the worst, because you can not pretend doing something you are not and if the driver has to stop because of a red light its even worse... Okay we'll see, like I say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger and it sure is an EXPERINCE. Oh by the way, eventhough it mustnt have sounded like it, I was pretty happy somebody asked me out...it was about time.. ^^ okay cu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Da wär ein Anstandswauwau ja eine sichernde Hilfe.

Aber Du wirst die Probe bestehen, da bin ich sicher, indem Du Dir selbst treu bleibst.

Mecha said...

En Schweiger... Jo daat ass ustrengend, wann een naischt seet. Kann een keng Musek umaachen am Auto? E gudden fetten Beat, an dann ass daat och vergiess ;-) Trotzdem flotten Date!