Monday 20 August 2007

Gwen Stefani in tooownnn!!!



I know not a very nice picture but I have a video as well...it was pretty nice the show...I wantewd to see a concert like this in a long time..and I wasn't deceived..
The princess of Thailand was there as well and Gwen and her Cancers and Musicians rocked the scene!!! Thai girls went crazy and screamed like hell..
After the show the big problem was to get a taxi..One would think that it would be easy t get a taxi in Bangkok..but suddenly aftetr the concert there were so many people all the Taxis full until there wwas only me and a Japanese guy with whom I wanted to share a cab. After half an hour one axi was finally available but did not want to put on the Meter that measures the money u have to pay per KM and asked directly for 300 baht. We found it a bit too much and did not want to pay such an amount. So we denied and waited for another 10 minutes..the next Taxi stopped (FINALLY) and asked for not less than 500!! baht. It was quite a shock and my freshly found Taxisharer got that upset that he tapped on the Taxi and almost started a fiught because the driver eanted to take advantage of our situation..at night far from Bangkok centre with a now almost deserted street...
I almost started to lose hope to find a taxi when suddenly tha 3rd taxi stopped at the winking hand of my 'friend'.
Thanbk god this taxi driver wasnt that kinky and took us with him to go back to Bangkok. Happy and exhausted after one hour spent one the street almost crying for a taxi we fell into our seats and were FIBALLY FINALLY driven back home...
Indredible the Taxi drivers here...soime are very nice but some just take advantage..or sometimes they chose if they take you where u want to go or not... Imagine in any other country ( I know at least) that you ask a Taxi to go somewhere and the Taxidriver laughs, waves no with his hand and head and just drives off!!!
Well ... thats Bangkok I guess!!
Happily there are normally so many Taxis that its just a matter of time to get to the destination of your wish!!

2 comments:

Mecha said...

taximen in paris are not always very nice neither...

Lotti said...

Oh Marie !!! I wish I was there with you as well !!!! Hope everything is alright !!!! Miss YOU !!!!