Friday 20 July 2007

Adyuthya 2 weeks ago!!


Okay so I got finally the pictures from Adyuthya, today!! I'll put 2 pictures to give you all an impression of the ancient City of Thailand.
This picture shows myself 'performing' a thai ritual, where you have this 'glass' with sticks on it every stick has a number and the number that falls out when shacking the glass is telling something about your life or future if you are going to have luck or not... if the 'prediction' is bad you can throw it away, if its good you should keep it with you all the time. Mine was VERY good and as I wondered if all of the numbers were telling something good I saw the bin full of papers with less happy 'predictions'.
And I have to admit eventhough Im not very superstitious, I was happy that I had such a nice prediction!!
Okay next picture...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Typisch europäisch: man kann das eigene Misstrauen auch oder gerade nicht unterdrücken, wenn es um positive Glücksprognosen geht.