Sunday 15 July 2007

Mangrove Final part


Sorry I slept last night and couldnt finish the last part of my report...but Im sure nobody noticed anyways...Im not even sure if somebody else sees this accept my father and brother... well anyways..at least I dont write for nobody!

okay so then we finally planted the trees which was kind of difficult the men had to push the board on which were normally seated one of us girls and some baby trees...the picture explains it better though...
then we left and some of us were pulled by the boats with the board which was pretty funny...
arrived at the departure station e showeres (kind of) and after some group pictures we left for the floating market! there I found some thai specialties which I've never seen in my whole life before! and then we went home again! these people are really fun and I enjoy every minute with them..of course there are some exceptions like one of the guys (who is securitas) at the Sofitel called me falang all the time! And I started to get pissed, because I dont like it that much...then ..because he didnt stop I started to say yes thai? what is it...but then oo told me to call him Lao (from the country laos) which is not a very nice word to say apparently..and ohh mriacle after I called him that he went all quiet and the time after he called me mali! yipieehhh
okay toiday I went to a sort of suuuuper festival for thai products, silk but alos of course food again and bags and jewellry ... I bought so m uch it was cheap and the last day and the people wanted to get rid of all this stuff...but it was sooo huuge my feet hurt and Im exhausted..plus I went to fitness after fo body pump and 30 min of running...Im no officially TIRED!! okay good night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keng Angscht, ech liesen dain blog, ech hu mer en suguer als RSS feed gespaichert fir och naicht ze verpassen^^

Anonymous said...

Ma Bubbu, ech sin en FAN vun dengem Blog, awer en Muffel waat t'Äntwerten ubelangt..

Muer kommen ech erem lussen: freen mech dech esou happy ze gesin!

Decken..
your real ma

Anonymous said...

Gut Idee, ein wenig zu schmollen. So kann man aus den Schläfern Reaktionen hervorlocken.

Anonymous said...

Mein Problem: Ich schreibe zu hastig und sollte auch mal überlesen.

marie said...

ahhh wow muss een schmollen an da kreiut een mool feed back!! ;oP okay ...muss een jo net emmer en kommentaire maan mee haaisndo as awer flott fier mech da wees ech dass dier dobaussen o na lierft!!
vum michele hun ech o schon e sträpchen nix héieren ... gi mool bai hat op dsait kuken maja merci awer !! bsi zur nächster story

Mecha said...

Ech sin och nach do!!
Enfin erem do, haat e bessen Vakanz gemaacht.
Klengt effektiv ganz spannend, deng Expeditiounen. Freen mech op mei... Vlaicht kanns de eis e puer mei Fotoen presenteiren? (Viirwelz, Viirwelz:-)
Decke Kuss,
M