Monday 2 July 2007

So much to say so little time!


Since I didnt write yesterday I updated my cinema picture today and also added or at least I want to add to more posts!
COming back to yesterday night I went out eating to a recommended restaurant by 'le routard' and it was very nice...it is called Mango Tree and is just 5 minutes away from me! SO I went there to test the food and to know where to bring some of you that will visit me...!!?? ;oP I would say the almost quality of the Thailand Reszaurant in front of our house (the ones who which one it is, know what that means!!) but the prices were a lot more acceptable!! It really is a nice adress and very nice...you are seated oin the edge of a big mango tree with some people playing Thai music and very nice! AND the service was quick...I just gave my order in when the first course arrived not even 5 minutes later!! Amazing...!! Wow!! and sooo goooood... anyways, I started eating when I thought of my mobiler phone I wanted to check on the time and that was when I saw this cat, a BLACK cat I might add, sitting just beside me as if it was the most natural thing in the world!! and surely for Bangkok it is, with dogs and cats everywhere, but I was still a little confused...that is where the picture comes from!! SOOO cuute!! But a bit 'raaaatzeg'!!! ;oP I tried to give her some of my peanuts from my salad but she didnt want to so I just resumed she wouldnt be that hungry and eated the whole red curry duck myself ^^ hehehe

In this post I thought of course especially of my sister and her 2 'lovely' cats ;oPthe link for her blog: www.mecha-lanomadesedentaire.blogspot okay enough advertising for the family!! ;oP (I will put it on my page anyways)

3 comments:

Mecha said...

To me it looks like a dog, pitbull-style, oups... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mecha, nicht alle Katzen können so katzenhaft schön sein wie Gayette.

Anonymous said...

Wer wohl anonymous ist?