Saturday 14 July 2007

Mangrove PART 2


Once on the boats we fed the monkeys and this was quite funny, because we had to throw the falang (its a fruit) next to the monkey in the mud...sometines however it hit the monkey itself and then when he catched it, it was still pretty clean but everytime he put it into the mud water to 'clean' it. Hilarious...when he looked at us and 'cleaned' it..with this suspicious look on the face! hehe

then we went on to the mussel fields and we got an explanation in thai for how it worked ... even though my thai gets slowly better I didnt understand a thing and everytime the girls in my boat went all: ohhh and aaaahhh I was asking: alai (what??) waht did he say!!??

Then we went to the mudfields where some workers tried to find seafood , crabs in the mud etc... one of the boats got stuck and our 'SUPER' driver got his board and went to see to help them..he was really nice he offered me his cap, because I forgot mine and he was really nice in his explanations and then even cooked afterwards!! ;oP
that s why the picture which i found really nice by the way!

No comments: