Monday 30 July 2007

To Thanon Khao San


So on Satruday I had a visit from 2 girls from lixembourg...and I wnated t show them (and myself because I never went) Khao San Rd, which is the big Backpackers and amrket and outgo street. I have to say I was very happy to see some Falang again...sometimes it is nice to other people when you see all the time the same faces. It was very nice...the atmosphere is so nice...you just feel in holidays...its amazing. We took some cocktails for about 3 euro each!! Very good! And after having chilled and talked a bit we went home again, because the girls were still a bit tired from the trip and also because of the time change! So then we took the taxi home and I told them that I planned to go to the Chatuchak Market (weekend market) here to shop a bit and I think everybody who comes here should see it..its just a must!!
So then I took them to eat something at Siam Square in Paragon with its big Food hall on the first floor. They ate thai, me Japanese...I have to say Im getting more and more a fan of Japanese food, eventhough I love Thai food as well, but since I have it everyday...
Okay soem picture from Khao San its not a very nice one because it can not mirror the atmospher very well...but I think no picture REALLY can...so just to give you an idea...

No comments: