Monday 2 July 2007

FFIIIRRREEE ALAAAARM!!!


Today we had a little fire alarm, but nothing to worry about it was planned!! I have this very nice video of us running down the firestairs, but I can not go to youtube so i can not post it on the blog!! Grrr but I have another picture with my favourite Thais on it ;oP from work ; Rachenii (oo), Nirachallah (ooy), temduang (nong em) and me of course. Nong (means older sister or something like that, and she wants us to call her that way because she wouls feel younger!! She is a really sweet lady and she always does my hair at work!! She is like a mum to me! really nice! (nothing in comparison to my mum of course!! ;o)) and oo and ooy I like these girls, they are so much fun ... oo is not so good in speaking english, but ooy is and helps us communicate!! Normally if Ooy is not there oo and I are talking thai english hehe very nice!! In that way we both learn! Ooy is lovely, she looks after me like a sister (again nothing in comparison to my sister, but it is sweet to have people like this around) and she always helps me out and makes me laugh! Great people and soooo cuute ... they try to learn french now...its the best their accent ... because they can not really speak the R...its hilarious!! Okay thats it for today!!
OOOHHH one more thing!! HAPPY BDAY!!!! to SMA and HERVE!!!!! Ech vermessen ierch meeega hai!! Sma ech wees net op ech kann op SHanghai..sugäer ech komm wier...par contre well ech alt rem net do sin as awer vu muer un a päckelchen ennerwee op Letz mat kadoen fier ierch an fier all di aaner di na gebuertsdach haaten (marc, julie, carmen) aiaiai ech schecken dese päckelchen bai meng eltren also musst der dann engkéier all bei mer laanscht kommen an kennt ierch dann em kadoen zerklappen!! muhahaha maja ciaoooo

1 comment:

Mecha said...

At the Festival Couleur Café, there was also Fire Alarm and there was actually a fire!!! Evacuation of 20000 people and two hours later the concerts started over again. Thanks for advertising my blog, I've put a link to yours on mine... Family business ;-)