Monday 16 July 2007

Some pictures!


Ahh i got a reaction!! 5 comments!! woaahhh!
okay that is motivating! Since I was asked to put more pictures, I guess I will put one or two more pictures : one; so you can see me not getting a tan at all and my friends here. The other one with a monkey!! With me on the picture are Oo and Oil, yeah easy to remember THANK GOD, 2 very nice girls with who I have a lot of sanuk (fun) and who have white hearts! (Im not sure if this expression exists but 'jiai damm' means (word by word) 'heart black' and they are defenitely the opposite!)
I teach them a bit of French and sometimes English if necessary and in revenge they help me to develop my Thai! I teached them to say: J'ai la dalle!! haha sooo funny when they say it now all the time for lunch time...the whole office starts to say it now!

As for the monkey pictures...no words! ;oP Its a monkey...I just think its nice to show it because I think it was the first time I saw a monkey in nature (not in zoo or on television) and I wanted to share this moment..plus it was hilarious when he was 'cleaning' his falang fruit hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.