Thursday 12 July 2007

Getting to know Accor today..


Yeah today was an interesting day! All the trainess (meaning ; two guys (mexican and ecuadorian and me) went to see the Headquarters of Accor today! Im most impressed with the organisation of the training and the whole management. If I compare to the Plaza in Brussels where I did my first internship!! Its like 2 completely different worlds!
The lady that welcomed us was very friendly (of course) and you immediatly feel at ease when they speak to you. She explained us some of the plans for Accor and how this whole company is functioning and since she was the Jr. Graduates and Mobility Coordinator she also talked about the future what we wanted to do later on and how it would work if we wanted to come back to Asia. I dont know if it was her talent to promote but she was really convincing..so that I am now thinking about coming here to work for a while! Of course its not sure and reeeaaally not sure to find a job but she gave me her adress and she can surely help us later on if we need help, which is very reassuring. So we discussed with her for like 2 hours and we really enjoyed it. She also showed us around and to work in the headquarters is really tempting, since as an expat you can travel a lot and you learn a lot since work wit a lot of different people.
Okay however...I will let these informations go through my mind and think about it...who knows where I might end up?? and thats what I like so much about hospitality; it could be anywhere in the world!

okay thats it for now im just coming home from aerobic (in the hotel they organise a new class for the employees which is reaaaly nice, but in thai) and I think Im going to relax a bit! Oh yeah on saturday, accor (once more) organised a day on the beach for the employees (and trainees) where we will plant a tree in order to make people more aware of ecological issues. And ofor Sunday (wahn aa tiiid) Nong Em asked me to go on a silk festival, where you can find nice silk for (apparently) a very low price. please give your order to me if u want anything!! bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da hat das Paradies mit seinen freundlichen Menschen Dich schon richtig bezirzt. Das kann cih verstehen.